Energy Workforce & Technology Council is the national trade association for the global energy technology and services sector, representing more than 600,000 jobs in the technology-driven energy value chain. Energy Workforce works to advance member policy priorities and empower the energy workforce of the future.
At Energy Workforce, we focus on the following key industry issues of our members:
- Innovate Tirelessly: We partner with the industry to find new tools, training and connections to build sustained growth into the future
- Be Visionary: We work with key stakeholders and industry partners to help our members look to the future and find greater opportunity.
- Provide Insight: We convey valuable knowledge to our members so they can make better decisions and meaningfully represent our industry.
- Earn Respect: We represent the entire energy industry and its workforce by promoting the positive impact we have in the world.
- Collaborate Openly: We find common ground among all parties to create win-win opportunities for the industry and the world.