The Field Operations Leadership Program is a two-day seminar with a one-on-one executive coaching session designed to transform managers from individual contributors into effective leaders by learning about their personality preferences and understanding how they interact with their team. Change management, goal setting and effective communication are a few of the tools that will be shared. Participants will receive a one-on-one executive coaching session following the initial two-day seminar.
The Field Operations Leadership Program materials are suitable for frontline workers, field service crew, and anyone new to a role in field operations. Participants will receive a one-on-one executive coaching session after the initial two-day seminar.
Find out if the Field Operations Leadership Program is right for you by downloading our brochure.
- Leadership Essentials
- Understanding Personalities and Behavioral Styles
- Mastering Change and Change Management
- Goal Setting and Accountability
- Strategies for Effective Communication
- Managing Offsite Workers
- Stakeholder Management and Managing Up
- Staffing and Recruiting Critical Talent
Time and Financial Investment
- Program Duration – 2 days
- Financial Investment
- Early-Bird Rate Through July 12 for In-Person Event: Members $2,100, Non-Members $3,000
- Program Sponsorship – $5,000 per organization
2022 Course Dates
Virtual: June 21-22
In-Person: August 2-3REGISTER NOW FOR VIRTUAL: June 21-22 REGISTER NOW FOR IN-PERSON: August 2-3