Join Simmons Energy | A Division of Piper Sandler, L.E.K. Consulting and Baker Hughes, an energy technology company, for a 45-minute video Zoom call to discuss opportunities in decarbonization and emissions control. The group will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- What is emissions control and why is it topical?
- What are the subsector trends and outlook in emissions control?
- Is emissions control an investable subsector?
Opening commentary by Leslie Beyer, President of Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA)
Panelists will include:
- Sanjiv Shah, Managing Director and Co-Head of Investment Banking at Simmons Energy | A Division of Piper Sandler
- Marco Caccavale, Vice President Americas, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, Baker Hughes
- Nilesh Dayal, Managing Director and Partner, L.E.K. Consulting
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
12:00–12:45 p.m. CT