TechnipFMC’s Richard Alabaster and Oceaneering’s Roderick Larson Elected as Chair and Vice Chair, Respectively
PESA elected a new Chair and Vice Chair, along with five new industry leaders to its Board of Directors, on April 24, 2019 during the Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
Appointed to a first term on the Board of Directors:
- Matt Armstrong, Head, Global Government Affairs & Policy, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Michael Kearney, Chairman, President & CEO, Frank’s International
- Craig Lange, Global Strategy, Energy & Transportation, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Michael Reeves, President & CEO, Rubicon Oilfield International
- Andrew Way, President & CEO, Exterran Corporation
Reappointed to the Board of Directors:
- Chair Richard Alabaster, President – Surface Technologies, TechnipFMC
- Vice Chair Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International
- Past Chair Dan Domeracki, Vice President, Government and Industry Relations, Schlumberger
- Chuck Chauviere, Vice President – Subsea Drilling Systems Oilfield Equipment, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Galen Cobb, VP Industry Relations, Halliburton
- Chairman Emeritus Chris Cragg, Executive Vice President – Operations, Oil States International
- Kevin Crowley, President & CEO, Forged Products, Inc.
- Burk Ellison, President – Supply Chain Services, DistributionNOW
- Kirk Shelton, President, NOV Completion & Production Solutions, NOV
- Donald W. Young, Chairman & CEO, Hoover Ferguson
Serving on the Advisory Board:
- Edward Bayhi, Vice President & GM – Drilling Pumps, Gardner Denver
- Pat Bond, COO, Encore Wellhead Systems
- Marco Caccavale, Vice President, Onshore & Offshore Production, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- John Cavitt, Founder & CEO, Covenant Testing Technologies
- Kyle Chapman, President – Production Segment, Weatherford International
- David Christmas, Managing Director – Permian, Schlumberger
- David de Roode, Partner & SVP, Lockton Global Energy & Marine
- Michelle Lewis, Board of Directors, Energy Tubulars
- Scott Livingston, President, Intervention & Stimulation Equipment, NOV Completion & Production Solutions, NOV
- Josh Lowrey, CEO, Galtway Marketing
- Jill Massone, Director, Global Off-Highway Sales, Allison Transmission
- Santosh Mathilakath, President & CEO, LoneStar Group
- Scott McCurdy, President, Blackhawk Specialty Tools
- Quay McKnight, Chairman & President, M&M International
- David Paradis, Division President – Flow Control, Weir Group
- Doug Polk, Vice President – Industry Affairs, Vallourec USA
- J. Wayne Richards, President & CEO, GR Energy Services
- Bruce Ross, Managing Partner, OFS Energy Fund
- Laura Schilling, President, Pumpco Energy Services, Inc.
- Sanjiv Shah, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Jaffray
- Tom Shepherd, President, Gulf Region, Cummins
- S. Soma Somasundaram, President & CEO, Apergy
- Dave Warren, President & CEO, Energy Alloys
- Mike Waters, President & CEO, SOR, Inc.
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Energy Group, Stephens, Inc.
- D. Lyle Williams, Jr., Senior Vice President, Operations, Forum Energy Technologies
- Warren Zemlak, President & CEO, BJ Services
PESA is pleased to welcome new and returning Board and Advisory Board Members.